Our football program challenges youth to excel both mentally and physically. The program is physically centered on teaching a solid foundation of football fundamentals, but also offers conditioning, and training techniques to improve speed, balance, and endurance. The program also provides a healthy social outlet, and team building skills that will last a lifetime.
- Schedules are created and distributed by the league.
- Each team will get one home game.
- All Coaches must be USA Heads Up Football certified.
- Each team will get four-five games scheduled by the league.
- Games will be on Saturdays.
- Home Team parents are expected to run the chains.
- All Westside Connection home games will be played at Riverside Field.